Welcome My Dear Friends!

I am so happy to have you all as members of our Friendly Architecture Group.

I have lots of expectations and wishes for the future.
With all of you we can really make it BIG!,
a wonderful and enriched experience,
a style of life,
a source of learning new things,
a place to grow as a person and as a professional.

Welcome again and hope to see you all during the next meeting!

Thanks for being part of it !!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Dear Friends!

We had our first meeting! Thank you for making it possible! I really enjoyed it!

Now it's time to set the day of the month that everybody will be able to attend and commit on participating.

So far, Thursday morning at 10:30 am, seems to be a good day for most of us. I would like to suggest the 3rd Thursday of the month, (This month would be on Thursday May 19th, 2011)

Please let us know your preference by Wed. 11th; everybody is open to make it work.

I would also like to share with all of you the “Friendly Architecture Blog”. I started the blog with the idea of using it as a media to communicate with each other within meetings.

I will give permission to each and all of you to post articles, comments, conclusions or anything related to our group and I will guide you if you are not familiar with the posting process.

If you are not interested in posting, you will still have the ability to access the literature that will be posted. The topic for the following meeting will be always available there as well as the notes of the meetings, then if you are unable to participate, you will be able to access to all the information. The site is: www.friendly-architecture.blogspot.com and it is under construction J

I thought about sharing with you our discussion during the first meeting but I really think that we all need to introduce to each other; we really hope you can make it this time!!! After this second meeting with everybody’s participation, we will go ahead and start with our “professional growing”, setting goals and designing the direction of our architectural group.

Thank you!.

Do not forget to RSVP, then we can confirm the date of the next meeting ASAP.

Cheers!!!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment